888-284-0809 (Toll Free)
Mr. Rouse graduated with distinction from the United States Naval Academy. He received his Juris Doctor degree from George Washington University in 1989 were he graduated with honors. Mr. Rouse has been a member of the California bar since 1989, and is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California. Mr. Rouse was voted a Southern California Super Lawyer for 2006.
Mr. Rouse specializes in complex business litigation. He has conducted trials, mediations and arbitrations in a wide variety of business cases involving breach of contract, fraud, business torts, trade secrets, real property and professional liability. He has been instrumental in obtaining favorable judgments and settlements for clients in many involving millions of dollar in damages.
Mr. Rouse also has substantial experience in complex product liability litigation. He has obtained successful results for clients in cases involving major personal injuries, including death, brain damage, paralysis, broken bones and scarring. He has also successfully represented clients in commercial product liability cases involving damages to businesses.
Mr. Rouse holds a masters degree in business administration. He was formerly a Captain in the United States Navy where he managed a multimillion dollar cruise missile development program and was captain of a nuclear powered submarine. Mr. Rouse holds two Legion of Merit medals, three Meritorious Service medals and four Navy Commendation medals for his service to the country.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Business Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Major Personal Injury Litigation
- Real Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1989
- Honors: With Honors
- United States Naval Academy
- Honors: With Distinction
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyer, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar, Member, 1989
- Orange County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- United States Navy, Captain
- Nuclear Powered Submarine, Captain