Sue Y. Park
888-284-0809 (Toll Free)
Ms. Park is a senior attorney at Callahan & Blaine and joined the firm in 2005. Her experience includes handling a broad range of litigation matters including business, construction, real estate, professional liability defense, employment, bankruptcy, premises liability and personal injury for plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court.
Ms. Park was named a Southern California Rising Star in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 by Super Lawyers magazine. This honor is reserved for the top 2.5% of lawyers in Southern California under the age of 40.
Ms. Park graduated from Chapman University School of Law, where she focused on environmental, land use and real estate law and conducted extensive research for the director of the Center for Land Resources. She also served as an extern for the Honorable John E. Ryan (Ret.) and the Honorable John J. Wilson (Ret.) of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
Ms. Park obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from the University of California, Irvine.
Prior to joining Callahan & Blaine, Ms. Park was an associate with Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith in its Costa Mesa, California office.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- University of California, Irvine, California
- Major: Philosophy
Honors and Awards
- Named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers/L.A. Magazine (2005, 2007-2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of California
- Diplomat Member, Orange County World Affairs Council
Past Employment Positions
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Costa Mesa, California, Associate
- Avila & Peros, Associate
- Hon. John E. Ryan (Ret.), Chief Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Extern
- Hon. John J. Wilson (Ret.), U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Extern