Tae J. Im
888-284-0809 (Toll Free)
Tae J. Im specializes in insurance coverage and insurance litigation matters involving a wide range of insurance policies and coverages, including commercial property, commercial third party liability, umbrella, excess, homeowners property and liability, hotel and motel, auto dealer, landlord, earthquake, business income and extra expense, steam and boiler, fidelity, commercial auto, personal auto, D&O, E&O, condominium board of managers, life insurance, and accidental death.
Mr. Im has experience in handling insurance issues involving toxic mold, the ADA, unfair business practices, Proposition 65, construction defects, "personal and advertising" injury, the "pollution" exclusion, the "subsidence" exclusion, the "business pursuits" exclusion, the "insured v. insured" exclusion, stacking of policy limits, choice of law, the right to Cumis counsel, arbitration of fee disputes, equitable contribution, equitable subrogation, and judgment creditor claims.
Mr. Im graduated with honors from the Johns Hopkins University with a B.A. in Political Economy in 1985, and the U.C.L.A. School of Law with a J.D. Degree in 1988.
Mr. Im is admitted to practice in California, and the U.S. District Courts for the Central, Southern and Eastern Districts of California.
Mr. Im is member of the Orange County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Litigation
- Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Third Party Liability
- Homeowners Property and Liability
- Hotel and Motel
- Auto Dealer
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Steam and Boiler
- Commercial Auto
- Personal Auto
- Condominium Board
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death
- Media Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Excess Workers' Compensation
- Cargo & Marine
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1988
- Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. - 1985
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Economy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member