Focused Client Service in a Versatile Civil Litigation Practice
The trial lawyers of Callahan & Blaine have established a record of excellence in jury verdicts and settlements that has gained the firm a national reputation in business, corporate and personal injury litigation. Contact our office in Santa Ana to learn about our client service values and ideas for the resolution of your dispute.
With 28 attorneys, our firm is big enough to meet the challenges of the most complex commercial disputes. At the same time, we're small enough to offer highly attentive service to clients ranging from individuals and closely held businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. We keep our clients fully informed and engaged at each stage of every case.
Seasoned Trial Attorneys Do All the Work at Callahan & Blaine
Our refusal to rely on the labor of junior associates reflects our leadership's judgment that our clients should not subsidize professional apprenticeships. Every lawyer at our firm is a highly accomplished and experienced advocate whose work stands on its own. It generally gets the job done, too — most often in a way that far exceeds our clients' expectations.
We also believe that a good trial attorney should be able to pursue claims, defend claims or both as our client's interests demand. We therefore resist characterization as a plaintiff's or defendant's firm. In fact, many of our cases require us to defend our clients on one set of claims while attacking for an affirmative recovery on one or several claims.
Our broad-ranging litigation practice covers such matters as:
- Business litigation, especially on complex issues of commercial or corporate law
- Partnership disputes or claims within business ownership groups
- Banking law and lender liability claims
- Catastrophic personal injury claims
- Insurance litigation on first-party or third-party coverage issues or bad faith claims
- Business torts, including defamation, unfair business practices and advertising practices
- Litigation involving trade secrets, noncompete agreements or nonsolicitation covenants
- Employment law claims and defenses
- Claims and counterclaims involving executive or professional employment contracts or severance terms
- Intellectual property litigation
- Residential or commercial real estate litigation
- Lawsuits involving homeowner associations
- Construction litigation
- Professional liability claims and defense
- Class action litigation in state or federal courts
We also offer transactional and operational advice to closely held companies and family businesses throughout Orange County and Southern California. Many clients depend on our lawyers to serve as their general counsel.
For more information about the scope of our practice and our approach to client service, contact Callahan & Blaine in Santa Ana.Contact Us To Speak With A Trial Attorney Today