Callahan & Blaine Wins $2.5 Million From 10% Owner of Company

Drown Properties v. Goldenwest Callahan & Blaine represented Drown Properties, a 10 percent shareholder of a successful real estate development company in a shareholder derivative lawsuit alleging fraud, misappropriation, and accounting. Drown alleged that the other 90 percent of the shareholders, who were acting as the officers and directors of the corporation, had defrauded and misappropriated funds from the corporation over a 10-year period. The case settled with approximately $2.5 million of cash and other consideration paid to Drown.

Contact Us To Speak With A Trial Attorney Today