Brian McCormack is a nationally recognized trial attorney and a principal at Callahan & Blaine. His practice focuses on high-stakes, complex civil litigation, including traumatic brain and spine injury, personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death and product liability litigation.
Mr. McCormack’s history of outstanding results has earned him a reputation for excellence among both clients and peers. He has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America, one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County, California, and was named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $934 Million – Beckman Coulter v. Flextronics, Inc. – Largest Verdict in Orange County History
- $50 Million – Neria v. City of Dana Point
- $38 Million – Class Action v. Orange County Register
- $28 Million – Dohrman v. Allied Trucking
- $16.9 Million – Colarossi v. Caltrans
- $11 Million – Walker v. City of Encinitas
- $9.4 Million – Wolfgang Puck Beverages v. Manufacturer
- $7.5 Million – In the Matter of Prowler, Inc.
- $6 Million – Dean v. UCI
- $5.5 Million – Felix v. Driver
- $5.5 Million – Cannaliato v. Jacuzzi, Inc.
- $5.5 Million – Route 91
- $3.5 Million – Davick v. Holiday Inn
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America
- OCTLA Trial Attorney of the Year
- Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County
- Western State University College of Law – Hall of Fame
- Top Attorneys in Southern California
- Best California Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Lawyers, Civil Plaintiff
- Lawyers of Distinction – Top 10% in the U.S. – Personal Injury
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%
- American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers – 10 Best
- Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships