Brian J. McCormack is an experienced Orange County business lawyer and trial attorney and a principal at Callahan & Blaine. His practice focuses on high-stakes, complex civil and business litigation, traumatic brain and spine injury, personal injury, wrongful death, and product liability litigation.
Mr. McCormack’s history of outstanding results has earned him a reputation for excellence among both clients and peers. He has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America, one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County, California, and was named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. McCormack is a member of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $934 Million – Beckman Coulter v. Flextronics, Inc. – Largest Verdict in Orange County History
- $50 Million – Neria v. City of Dana Point – One of the Highest Personal Injury Settlement in United States history
- $38 Million – Gonzalez v. Freedom Communications – Largest Employment Settlement in Orange County history
- $28 Million – Dorman v. Allied Trucking
- $9.4 Million – Wolfgang Puck Beverages v. Manufacturer
- $5 Million – Sourcinglink.net v. Carrefour, SA
- $6 Million – Dean v. UCI
- $5.5 Million – Felix v. Driver
- $3.5 Million – Davick v. Holiday Inn
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. v. Dovatron International, Inc., Flextronics International, Inc. et. al.
Honors and Awards
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association – Trial Lawyer of the Year
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County
- Western State University College of Law – Hall of Fame
- Top Attorneys in Southern California
- Best California Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Lawyers, Civil Plaintiff
- Lawyers of Distinction – Top 10% in the U.S. – Personal Injury
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%
- American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers – 10 Best
- Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships