Bryan Oberle has extensive experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants regarding a wide variety of complex legal issues.
Mr. Oberle specializes in business and contract disputes, employment law, professional liability, and intellectual property, as well as matters involving the incorporation and dissolution of business entities, bankruptcy, and other corporate governance issues.
Mr. Oberle graduated magna cum laude from the University of Southern California with dual majors in Political Science and Philosophy, Politics, and Law. He then graduated with honors from the USC Gould School of Law, where he served as a research assistant to a prominent law professor, as well as an editor for the law journal.
Mr. Oberle has advised and represented clients in complex matters throughout California. His accomplishments have been recognized by the American Institute of Legal Advocates, an invitation-only collective of the country’s leading lawyers who named him a Rising Star in the field of Business Law in 2018.
The knowledge and skills Mr. Oberle has obtained through his superior education and hands-on experience have allowed him to obtain many successful resolutions for his clients.
- A significant settlement on behalf of a group of homeowners contesting the dangerous and disruptive construction of an oversized mansion adjacent to their properties.
- A complete dismissal at the pleading stage of a case against his client based on alleged violations of property covenants, conditions, and restrictions, resulting in an award of attorney’s fees in favor of his client.
- A judgment in favor of his client for an unpaid fee claim in excess of $300,000.
- A favorable settlement for clients sued in a construction defect case arising from the construction of a large apartment complex. The settlement was well below his client’s insurance policy limits and was less than one-tenth of the settlements and verdicts of all other defendants.
Mr. Oberle is an active member of the California state bar and is licensed to appear and try cases before every state court in California, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, Rising Star in Business Law