Jason has a passion for oral advocacy, and is a winner of the Wendell F. Grimes Moot Court Competition. In addition to his practice, he has continued to pursue this passion through his volunteer efforts as a coach during Fordham Law School’s Mentor Moot Court Competition. He has also served as a moot court judge during the prestigious National Moot Court Competition co-sponsored by the New York City Bar Association.
As a proud member of a military family, Jason has traveled extensively and transferred schools eleven times before attending college.
- Successfully defended prominent internet blogger sued for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional defense. Upon the conclusion of an extensive discovery period, all claims were dismissed on summary judgment.
- Successfully prosecuted the rights of a professional in an employment action asserted against an international design firm. After extensive negotiations, the firm agreed to pay all past due wages, penalties, and attorneys’ fees.
- Successfully defended a national provider of information management services after taking over representation from a major international law firm. Achieved a favorable result after examining multiple witnesses during a multi-day AAA arbitration hearing.
- Successfully defended an artists’ rights organization and its board of directors, and sued for defamation and tortious interference with business relations. After taking over representation from another law firm, drafted and argued several motions resulting in the dismissal of all claims.
- Conducted an internal investigation of practices by a major Los Angeles landlord being sued for violations of state and federal discrimination laws. After corroborating the stories of various property managers accused of wrongdoing, the suit was settled in advance of trial for an amount significantly less than demanded.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Past Employment Positions
- Fortune 500 Company, Business Analyst