Jonny W. Hornberger is an experienced trial attorney with a successful track record. He is known for his zealous advocacy and commitment to fighting for his clients through every phase of the legal process. Throughout his career, Mr. Hornberger has been successful in recovering millions of dollars for his clients in settlements and verdicts.
Mr. Hornberger specializes in complex personal injury, wrongful death, and product liability cases.
In 2020, 2021, and 2022, Jonny was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine, a distinction awarded to less than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state who are 40 years of age and under.
Mr. Hornberger obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola Marymount University, where he majored in Political Science and was a two-sport athlete competing in both track and field and rugby. He then earned his law degree in 2 years from Southwestern Law School’s accelerated SCALE program in downtown Los Angeles. During law school, Mr. Hornberger was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honors Program and clerked for the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District.
Mr. Hornberger is an active member of the California state bar and is licensed to appear and try cases before every state court in California.
Mr. Hornberger’s detail-oriented and aggressive approach in litigation and trials has led to significant results. Some of Mr. Hornberger’s recent accomplishments include:
- $2,250,000 settlement in a dangerous roadway condition case against a public entity.
- $2,100,000 settlement for the victim of a motor vehicle accident.
- $1,100,000 settlement in a premises liability case against a well-known sports arena.
- $1,100,000 settlement for the victim of a truck accident.
- $1,000,000 settlement in a premises liability case against a property management company.
- Successfully argued in front of the California Court of Appeal, overturning a defendant’s motion for summary judgment in a wrongful death case.