Rachel Boden is an experienced and versatile trial attorney, focusing on high-stakes civil litigation. She has taken numerous cases to verdict, but also settled hundreds more, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Mrs. Boden specializes in complex personal injury, common carrier liability, vicarious liability for employee conduct, premises liability, general liability, wrongful death, products liability, and elder abuse cases. She crafts aggressive litigation strategy based on her keen understanding of the details of every case she handles.
Beyond her legal acumen, Mrs. Boden has a passion for interacting with her clients and guiding them through the legal process. She cares deeply about her work and is dedicated to the people she represents, which drives her zealous advocacy through every phase of litigation.
- Obtained a total defense verdict in an auto accident case in which the defendant made an unprotected left turn in front of the plaintiff and the plaintiff claimed that the accident resulted in two major surgeries, as well as future surgeries, and sought in excess of $8,000,000
- Obtained a total defense verdict in an auto accident case in which the plaintiff sought in excess of $5,000,000
- Obtained a favorable verdict in an auto accident case in which the plaintiff sought in excess of $7,000,000
- After significantly narrowing a case via pre-trial motion practice, obtained a “cost of litigation” settlement on the eve of trial on behalf of a franchise owner and the franchise in an auto versus pedestrian accident that occurred during working hours where the Plaintiff received very significant injuries
- Obtained a favorable verdict in an auto versus bicycle accident
In addition, Mrs. Boden has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of the Plaintiffs she represents.
Mrs. Boden obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern Methodist University in 2011, where she was recognized as a Distinguished Scholar and majored in Finance and minored in Math and Philosophy. She earned her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2014. During law school, Mrs. Boden was a member of the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary, the London Moot Court team, and drafted the moot court problem for the National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition.
Mrs. Boden is an active member of the California state bar and is licensed to appear and try cases before every state court in California and the Central District of California.